Faperoni.com (FAPERONI) respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. FAPERONI may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. FAPERONI will remove infringing materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act if properly notified that content infringes copyright.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide FAPERONI's Copyright Agent with a written notification containing at least the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the FAPERONI Site, sufficient for FAPERONI to locate the material; your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please contact FAPERONI's Copyright Agent for copyright/intellectual property infringement notifications or counter-notifications at:
Email: [email protected]